Re: prebuilt libcurl static library for android NDK

From: Guenter <lists_at_gknw.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2013 03:58:27 +0100

Hi Alex,
Am 04.03.2013 03:51, schrieb Guenter:
> I dont think so. Also I dont see that you followed any of the
> suggestions from INSTALL like creating the standalone toolchain and
> using a clean cross-compile; instead you use paths into the original
> NDK, muck up with a bunch of CFLAGS and LDFLAGS, etc.
oh, forgot to show you an example of how nicely the standalone toolchain
can work if you correctly install any dependencies into that standalone
toolchain and make sure that pkg-config properly works;
see here for my autobuilds which use *only* the configure line as shown
at the top of the logs (no CFLAGS, no LDFLAGS), f.e.:
http://curl.haxx.se/dev/log.cgi?id=20130303234342-24327

Gün.