Re: New pipelining patch

From: Linus Nielsen Feltzing <linus_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2013 16:01:01 +0100

On 02/28/2013 12:12 PM, Linus Nielsen Feltzing wrote:
> On 02/26/2013 06:24 PM, Joe Mason wrote:
>> 1903 is failing because requests are finishing in a different order
>> on my system (timing issue?)

OK. There was a possible issue with different type sizes. I changed the
types of the penalizing size options to long instead of curl_off_t. They
don't need to be larger than that.

Here is a new patch. The 530 test is fixed to avoid races. I also
changed some log outputs and tagged the current pipelining test cases
with the "pipelining" tag.

Please try it and let me know how it works. And be careful to preserve
the line endings in the test case data files.

Linus