Re: VMS fixes needed to allow building.

From: John E. Malmberg <wb8tyw_at_qsl.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 17:53:15 -0500

On 3/12/2013 5:14 PM, John E. Malmberg wrote:

> Not sure what happened, either I missed something in the patch
> submission or something else went wrong. It definitely needs to be
> extern or the VMS exit code does not work.
>
> I will try to find time to check all the files in my local directory
> against what was checked in.

My compare is showing the following VMS changes or new files missing
from the 7.29.0 tarball.

lib/curl_setup.h
lib/post-config-vms.h (new file)

src/tool_main.c
src/tool_operate.c
src/tool_setup.h
src/tool_vms.h

packages/vms/build_curlbuild_h.com (new file)
packages/vms/build_vms.com
packages/vms/config_h.com (new file)
packages/vms/generate_config_vms_h_curl.com (new file)

I will try to figure out how to use cygwin git to do a 'git
format-patch' to submit these changes.

Regards,
-John
wb8tyw_at_qsl.net