Re: HTTP PUT not receiving peer cgi's error response

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 23:02:09 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 19 Mar 2013, Andreas Frisch wrote:

> thx for your reply. It's difficult to find a generic server anywhere which
> does exactly provide the behaviour which my cgi-bin shows. Here's a
> step-to-step tutorial to simulate the problem:

I'm sorry. I'm working with some 15ish issues in parallel here so this kind of
complicated cases that require all sorts of explanations and setups involving
a "real" HTTP server getting a custom config just to prove a suspicious
problem that from what I have seen so far can also be explained as something
else than a bug will have a hard time to come through my to my todo list for
one of my work nights.

If you cannot boil this down further to a simpler case, then I fear it'll stay
unresearched for a long time ahead. At least by me.

Either way, please submit the bug report on the bug tracker as I get the sense
we won't see the solution for this in the near future and it is a way to make
sure we don't lose track of it and all the relevant details.