Re: Could not build curl 2.29.0 under Ubuntu linux (lucid)

From: Dmitry Sukhov <dmitry.sukhov_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 18:47:55 +0400

I could not find out the cause of the problem, but I the exact commit after
which test 237 fails is c431274.

commit c43127414d89ccb9ef6517081f68986d991bcfb3
Author: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu Jan 17 12:59:23 2013 +0100

    always-multi: always use non-blocking internals

    Remove internal separated behavior of the easy vs multi intercace.
    curl_easy_perform() is now using the multi interface itself.

    Several minor multi interface quirks and bugs have been fixed in the
    process.

    Much help with debugging this has been provided by: Yang Tse

--
С уважением
Сухов Дмитрий