Re: Aw: Re: Re: libcurl for Android, iOS, Blackberry - c-ares and CURLOPT_NOSIGNAL option

From: Cédric Deltheil <cedric_at_moodstocks.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 17:29:59 +0200

Le 15 avr. 2013 à 16:52, Simon Fischer a écrit :

> As you said you have experience with iOS and Android, what's the better choice in your opinion the threaded resolver or c-ares?

I would say you could pick one or another. Maybe you should refer to this post[1] by Daniel for more details.

Indeed, I would prefer let someone with deep knowledge to answer vs the pros/cons regarding the mobile platforms you target.

Cédric

[1]: http://daniel.haxx.se/blog/2011/04/25/libcurls-name-resolving/