Re: Reading URL source

From: Michael Wood <esiotrot_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 08:32:50 +0200

On 15 April 2013 18:38, Richard Cattermoul <richard0a37_at_yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
[...]
> But then I came across libcurl and your c function simple.c which includes
> <curl/curl.h> but I haven’t so far discovered the web page that I can
> download the library from.
>
> Can you help me please?

The cURL website is here:

http://curl.haxx.se/

The download page is linked off the home page:

http://curl.haxx.se/download.html

There are several options for downloading libcurl. One option is to
use the download wizard at the top of the download page. Another
option is to scroll to the bottom of the download page to where the
Windows packages are.

It's also possible to get the libcurl source code and compile it
yourself to include/exclude the optional extras (e.g. FTP support,
etc.)

--
Michael Wood <esiotrot_at_gmail.com>