AW: ipv4 coredump in openssl CRYPTO_malloc ... *strange*

From: <Alexander.Elgert_at_external.t-systems.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 15:49:07 +0200

Not yet, but I will try to use dmalloc first.
Actually, I found the openssl wrappers for malloc and modified the openssl-1.0.1e/crypto/mem.c and the output is:

ae_malloc85+40(7) ==> 824c298
default_malloc_ex(108, 'ameth_lib.c', 292)
ae_malloc(108) ==> ...
ae_malloc85+40(108) ==> 824b378
default_malloc_ex(18, 'buf_str.c', 75)
ae_malloc(18) ==> ...
Segmentation Fault (core dumped)

Note: I am linking statically using the .a files directly.

Greetings,
Alexander

--
Deutsche Telekom AG
Seamless ICT Security Infrastructure & Management