Re: Test 1900 isn't working due to a Linux-specific call

From: Nick Zitzmann <nick_at_chronosnet.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 10:27:33 -0600

On Apr 16, 2013, at 1:30 AM, Linus Nielsen Feltzing <linus_at_haxx.se> wrote:

>> So could whoever wrote this Python script please update it for those
>> of us who are not using Linux-based operating systems? I'm running
>> the tests on OS X Mountain Lion.
>
> Hi again!
>
> Please try the attached patch. It uses poll() instead of epoll().

Now I'm getting this instead:

===
'module' object has no attribute 'poll'
RUN: Unknown server on our http3 port: 9014 (52)
RUN: HTTP3 server failed verification
===

The Python documentation at <http://docs.python.org/2/library/select.html?highlight=poll#select.poll> says:

===
select.poll()
(Not supported by all operating systems.)
===

Apparently OS X is not one of those operating systems.

Nick Zitzmann
<http://www.chronosnet.com/>