Re: BUG: free statement in http_negotiate.c giving heap error

From: Arunav Sanyal <arunav.sanyal91_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 15:56:38 +0530

Ok sorry for the delay since I had other work.

Well I am trying out the snapshot that you proposed and I am getting syntax
errors. The description of this error is given in:-

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/16080384/curl-7-30-snapshot-syntax-error

I am trying spnego after commenting these lines know, I will let you know
at the earliest possible time

Yours sincerely
Arunav Sanyal

--