Re: BUG: NULL pointer dereference in Curl_ssl_getsessionid.

From: Marc Hoersken <info_at_marc-hoersken.de>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 10:33:49 +0200

2013/4/18 Vuurvlieg <vuurvlieg_at_gmail.com>:
> This results in a curl binary with the crash reported in the first post.
> When testing your binary did you make sure you used https protocol?

Yes, of course. I used the curl command that you posted.

I also used the exact same build steps on Windows 7 SP1 x64 with MinGW
and I am still unable to reproduce this crash:

$ src/curl -V
  curl 7.30.1-DEV (i686-pc-mingw32) libcurl/7.30.1-DEV WinSSL zlib/1.2.7
  Protocols: http https
  Features: GSS-Negotiate Largefile NTLM SSL SSPI libz

$ src/curl -g https://google.com
  <HTML><HEAD><meta http-equiv="content-type"
  <TITLE>301 Moved</TITLE></HEAD><BODY>
  <H1>301 Moved</H1>
  The document has moved
  <A HREF="https://www.google.com/">here</A>.
  </BODY></HTML>

 Since WinSSL is heavily tied into the OS, on which Windows version
are you experiencing this issue?