Re: BUG: NULL pointer dereference in Curl_ssl_getsessionid.

From: Vuurvlieg <vuurvlieg_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 16:34:55 +0200

On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 10:33 AM, Marc Hoersken <info_at_marc-hoersken.de>wrote:

> Since WinSSL is heavily tied into the OS, on which Windows version
> are you experiencing this issue?

My windows version is:
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1
(7601.win7sp1_gdr.130104-1431)

Is it perhaps possible it might be a 'silent' crash? (without the windows
error box popping up)
The crash is at the very end of the program when cleanup code is run. so
you can't see it based on the output.

Could you perhaps upload your binary so I could test it on my system?