Re: BUG: NULL pointer dereference in Curl_ssl_getsessionid.

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2013 23:47:03 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 19 Apr 2013, Marc Hoersken wrote:

> Your other investigation were correct, too. I just verified the crash
> location with gdb:

> 0x00414070 in Curl_ssl_getsessionid ()
> (gdb) bt
> #0 0x00414070 in Curl_ssl_getsessionid ()
> #1 0x00422074 in Curl_schannel_shutdown ()
> #2 0x004144c1 in Curl_ssl_shutdown ()
> #3 0x00417697 in Curl_disconnect ()
> #4 0x0041bd0c in curl_multi_cleanup ()
> #5 0x0041558a in Curl_close ()
> #6 0x00407a02 in operate ()
> #7 0x00432f5b in main ()
>
> Now the question would be: How do we fix this?
> Could someone with multi interface experience please jump in here?

Any chance one of you can get some debug info there so that we get to know on
what exact source line it crashes and some variable/argument contents?

I don't think this has a lot to do with the multi interface and how that
works, I bet my money on the schannel code, the sessionid cache and how they
interoperate.