Curl error - HTTP error before end of send, stop sending

From: Rahul R <rahul.rathi2005_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 12:55:48 +0530

Hello,

While i was trying to upload data to cloud, i saw the error "HTTP error
before end of send, stop sending" in curl debug logs.

In my code i am checking for the error code returned by
curl_easy_perform(). If it's not CURLE_OK, only then this will be treated
as error. In this case, the curl_easy_perform is returning CURLE_OK, hence
the error could not be detected by my code.

How can the error be identified in this case ?

Thanks,
Rahul