Re: [new feature] Maximum limitation of cookies.

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 22:39:53 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 30 Apr 2013, YAMADA Yasuharu wrote:

> So I make a new feature 'Maximum limitation of cookies'.

Thanks a lot. (Can I also just mention that browsers also limit
cookies-per-host etc so that one crazy host can't fill up the entire maximum
amount.)

Two comments on the patch:

  * CURLSHOPT_MAXCOOKIES - the share interface is mention to control what the
    shared object should share. It is not for setting options within the data
    it shares. This option isn't matching that concept. CURLOPT_MAXCOOKIES
    should be enough!

  * Why is 'access_time' made as a curl_off_t when it assigns it a time_t
    anyway ?