Re: Repost of bug 440 patch

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 23:07:00 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 18 Apr 2013, Arunav Sanyal wrote:

> The thread died after i posted this patch so I am resubmitting this again

The formatting of the patch got seriously broken in your email. Please attach
it and see if that makes it survive better. Also, please consider making a
"full" git commit including a commit message as it makes things easier in my
(or whoever applies it) end.

> This is not tested.

That little part is what makes me a bit reluctant to even try this. Why don't
you at least first make sure that the existing test suite works fine with this
change?