Re: Any build of libcurl for ICC?

From: Taiki <taiki_at_rakshata.com>
Date: Sat, 04 May 2013 19:39:41 +0200

Hello,
I performed a couple of test and confirmed that the crash occure in
curl_pgrsupdate(), in progess.c at line 378.
It crashed when returning 0 with the following message: "The
instrumentation code stack cookie detected an overflow of the stack buffer".
This happen during an HTTP request.
Here a example of the code that'll crash:

FILE* output = NULL;
CURL *curl = NULL;
CURLcode res;

curl = curl_easy_init();
if(curl != NULL)
{
     curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_URL, "http://curl.haxx.se/");
     output = fopenR("out.txt", "wb");
     curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_WRITEDATA, output);
     curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_WRITEFUNCTION, write_data);
     res = curl_easy_perform(curl);
     fclose(output);
     curl_easy_cleanup(curl);
}

SSL support is disable, I can link the .lib I built.

Regards

Taiki