Re: IMAP and POP3 with libcurl 7.30

From: David Strauss <david_at_davidstrauss.net>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 18:43:06 -0700

On Sun, May 12, 2013 at 8:37 AM, xyzzyx <1xyzzyx1_at_gmx.de> wrote:
> because it seems so for us that the new IMAP functions are only working in
> the command line curl and not with the libcurl functions.

While I don't have the experience using libcurl with IMAP to help you
directly here, I can say that the command-line curl uses libcurl. If
something is possible with the curl CLI, it's possible with libcurl.

There are a couple of cases where the curl CLI provides additional
logic, like HTTP retries, on top of libcurl. But, it's never redundant
with what libcurl provides itself.

--
David Strauss