RE: axtls memory leak

From: Hu, Eric <EHu_at_directv.com>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 21:10:50 +0000

> Lovely!
>
> If it just is done in a non-blocking way it will work better with the multi
> interface and timeouts etc automatically so it should always be preferred!

Hmmm...we're still using a fairly old version of cURL (7.19.2) for legacy/stability reasons. I wanted to send you my current patch, but I don't think it will apply cleanly nor compile even if it did. It can probably be updated and tested without too much trouble, but not right away.

Regarding the patch itself, it still blocks in the connect phase. Unlike reads, I didn't find a mechanism to retry Curl_axtls_connect repeatedly so the patch loops and retries internally. Is this okay? Is there some way to retry the connect that I've missed?

Thanks,
Eric