Re: about doubt about using curl

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 22:44:18 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 22 May 2013, pengyi Peng(Yi) wrote:

> In xmlrpc-c, when timeout occurred, there are no messages in the queue, so,
> when it calls curl_multi_info_read to get privateCurlMsgP,
> curl_multi_info_read will return NULL. In this situation, xmlrpc fails to
> get resources and the memory won't be freed.

If so, that's a bug. Can you please write up a recipe (in plain C without
dependencies) that repeats this with the latest libcurl?

> Is there a function in curl like curl_multi_info_read which returns the
> easy->easy_handle directly?

No, there's no such function. curl_multi_info_read() returns that information
and I've not seen the need for a second function that duplicates that
functionality. Do you?

All the available functions in libcurl's multi interface are listed here:
http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/libcurl-multi.html