Re: cURL using axTLS non-blocking

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 10:41:30 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 12 Jun 2013, Aleksey Tulinov wrote:

> I just tried to apply patch from my original email back to Git and got
> "malformed patch" error due additional linebreaks introduced in email body.
> Missing line is present in original patch, but apparently embedding patch
> into email message was a bad idea..

Yeah it failed for me as well so I applied it manually but apparently I
screwed up! Sorry for my lousy testing before committing. I know I should do
better and lead by example and all that but I guess I too am but human... :-(

Anyway, I've just merged Eric's non-blocking work into master now so it'd be
great if you (both) could just try that out and see that everything looks fine
now in axtls land.