reminder: reposts may be required!

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 11:53:32 +0200 (CEST)

Hi all,

I just wanted to remind all readers and especially patch submitters that
submissions in the past grow stale and are forgotten!

If you have pending patches or features still not merged into git, please
remind us and resubmit them on this list every now and then until handled. If
they concern bugs, I urge you to submit them in the bug tracker (too) as
they're less likely to get lost there.

As should be evident, we're not really a huge team of people merging and
reviewing so some things just take a lot of time.

Oh and of course, during feature freeze periods, feature-related patches may
be more likely to get ignored (and then forgotten) than otherwise.

Thanks for your understanding!