Re: Application crash when ssl back function called during easy_perform on MAC

From: Oscar Koeroo <okoeroo_at_nikhef.nl>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 19:18:26 +0200

On 27-06-13 17:23, narayanan manikandan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> we have an application which supports both Mac and Win OS. The underlying code for HTTP/HTTPS transfer written using libcurl is common for both operating system.
>
> We are running extensively the application on windows (stress test) and we have no problem.

Off topic: I actually preferred the simpler formatting. The second
option was acceptable, the third is just broken HTML and my email client
just shows the HTML tags, hence I would call that the ugliest of them
all. Keeping it simple is typically best.

Back on topic:
I'm guess you've used an OpenSSL 1.0.* version while on OSX you are
still limited to a 0.9.8\? version.

Can you assess if this is the case on Windows?

With respect to robustness in OSX platform deployment I think the
DarwinSSL option is the best fit for you.

        Oscar