Re: any libcurl API to delete expired cookies?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 21:40:56 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 27 Jun 2013, YAMADA Yasuharu wrote:

> When I contributed a patch of "[new feature] Maximum limitation of cookies",
> the patch includes a feature of deleting expired cookie.

Right, it didn't get in before the feature-freeze and I've not yet tried to
get it done since the release. Is the last posted version still fine?

I think the feature of removing expired cookies should be separate from the
one that limits the total amount of cookies. I'm convinced there are people
who might want that expiring feature without the max limit set.