Re: any libcurl API to delete expired cookies?

From: YAMADA Yasuharu <yasuharu.yamada_at_access-company.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 09:04:16 +0900

2013/6/28 Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>

> On Thu, 27 Jun 2013, YAMADA Yasuharu wrote:
>
> When I contributed a patch of "[new feature] Maximum limitation of
>> cookies", the patch includes a feature of deleting expired cookie.
>>

> Right, it didn't get in before the feature-freeze and I've not yet tried
> to get it done since the release. Is the last posted version still fine?

Yes I think the last posted version still fine.

> I think the feature of removing expired cookies should be separate from
> the one that limits the total amount of cookies. I'm convinced there are
> people who might want that expiring feature without the max limit set.

I quarry expired cookies patch from my "[new feature] Maximum limitation
of cookies" patch.
Please check.

--
.
The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and are intended solely for the addressee. The information may also be legally privileged.