Re: Serious problem with CURLOPT_WRITEDATA

From: <jeremy_at_fastmail.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2013 10:54:27 +0100

I also use libcurl for RTSP.

> Transport: RTP/AVP/TCP;unicast;interleaved=0-1;ssrc=517DB6C6;mode="PLAY"

This tells me you are trying to do RTP over RTSP.

> userdata == NULL; Data Size = 1404;
> userdata == NULL; Data Size = 1404;
> userdata == NULL; Data Size = 1404;
> userdata == NULL; Data Size = 863;
> userdata == NULL; Data Size = 502;
> userdata == NULL; Data Size = 1404;
> userdata == NULL; Data Size = 1404;
> userdata == NULL; Data Size = 1404;
> userdata == NULL; Data Size = 879;

And this looks suspiciously like video data to me.

Might I be so bold to suggest you add something like this to your code:

do
{
    my_curl_easy_setopt (TestApp.CurlInfo.curl, CURLOPT_RTSP_REQUEST,
    CURL_RTSPREQ_RECEIVE);
    my_curl_easy_setopt (TestApp.CurlInfo.curl,
    CURLOPT_INTERLEAVEFUNCTION, interleve_function);
    my_curl_easy_setopt (TestApp.CurlInfo.curl, CURLOPT_INTERLEAVEDATA,
    interleve_data);
    status = my_curl_easy_perform (TestApp.CurlInfo.curl);
} while (status == CURLE_OK);

All the RTP data sent over RTSP will be untangled by libcurl and
delivered one whole RTP packet at a time to interleve_function.