Re: x64 libcurl

From: Jamey Kirby <kirby.jamey_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 14:25:25 -0700

I am still curious why my build is not working. I set CURL_STATICLIB and
even set HTTP_ONLY to eliminate all but basic HTTP.

I get a lib with no errors.

I link to this lib and it says the 11 functions I am using in CURL are not
found. I have setup lib directory to point to libcurl.lib

Is C++ mangling the names in the library?