Re: x64 libcurl

From: Jamey Kirby <kirby.jamey_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 23:50:38 -0700

I am trying to build libcurl for x64, I finally got it almost working. I
can build x86 with no problems. Fails when it tried to compile amigaos for
x64. How do I tell it to only build vc-x64?

Here is my build line:

nmake /f Makefile.vc10 MACHINE=x64 cfg=release

Works when I select x86, but amigaos fails and build fails when I select x64

Here is the error line:

release\amigaos.obj : fatal error LNK1112: module machine type 'X86'
conflicts with target machine type 'x64'