Re: x64 libcurl

From: Guenter <lists_at_gknw.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2013 20:20:08 +0200

Hi Jamey,
please dont top-post!

On 09.07.2013 19:10, Jamey Kirby wrote:
> Looks like this is the issue:
>
> Microsoft (R) C/C++ Optimizing Compiler Version 18.00.20617.1 for x86
> Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
>
> I started building with 2013 last night before I went to sleep.
IMO trying all available MSVC versions is not the solution but instead
can only increase your frustration - as you see from the makefile suffix
we have only tested up to VC10 - if later versions work without issues
is not guaranteed; but I can tell you for sure that VC10 works; did just
today a build ...

before you get mad just drop me a mail and I'm sure we will sort it out,
f.e. with a remote session ... !

Gün.