Re: strdup

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 21:37:49 +0200

On Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at 07:57:04PM +0200, Yang Tse wrote:
> If memory serves me, long time ago Dan Fandrich also had some
> platforms without strdup.

That does sound familiar, but I lost access to my mini-build farm of odd and
obsolete platforms some time ago, and I don't recall which one it was. Ah,
I just used my memory extender (Google) and found this message:
http://curl.haxx.se/mail/lib-2006-07/0105.html Looks like it was eCos and
Ultrix, both of which pre-date POSIX 2001 where it was standardized. So,
there shouldn't be any more platforms out there that lack it :-)

>>> Dan