Re: Getting version error even though my version is latest for RTSP

From: Amit Pal <amit.curl_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 17:42:09 -0400

I made it work...

Thanks..

i have one question. Please correct my understanding about
CURLOPT_RTSP_SESSION_ID

I DO NOT want to do a setup through this interface. In my Architecture,
setup happens via different component and that component passes me the
session id. Can I use that session id and set it in my play request through
CURLOPT_RTSP_SESSION_ID option?

OR is it a MUST for me to execute SETUP through curl and get the session id?