Re: Generally questions about curl to Daniel Stenberg

From: <gfa_at_trainzland.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 23:07:44 +0200

Hi,

It seems GB32 can't open the libcurl.dll for any reasons.
I have downloaded the libcurl.dll 7.21.0 and declared an easy function:

Declare Function curl_easy_init Lib "libcurl.dll" () As Int
handle = curl_easy_init()

The compiler respond: Declare: Lib (libcurl.dll) not found for
curl_easy_init.
The Dlls exist in the correct location.

Same with "vblibcurl.dll".
Anyway the Graphics Office File OGL.DLL (version 12.0.63xx) from MS
works well as DLL.

Any ideas about? I really like to include the curl lib!!

Thank you!