Re: Generally questions about curl

From: <gfa_at_trainzland.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 13:42:01 +0200

Am 15.07.2013 12:05, schrieb Daniel Stenberg:
> I may be the main developer of libcurl, but I am not the one who built
> all those DLLs for windows (I actually don't build or distribute any
> binary packages personally, only the source tarballs). We make an
> effort in keeping http://curl.haxx.se/download.htmlup-to-date to point
> out all available binary packages that you can download.

Ah okay.

I have extracted the enum stuff out of the .h
   ... Snipp Snipp ...

   Global Const CURLOPT_POSTAs Int = 47

Global Const CURLOPT_POSTFIELDSAs Int = 10015

Global Const CURLOPT_POSTFIELDSIZEAs Int = 60

Global Const CURLOPT_POSTFIELDSIZE_LARGEAs Int = 30120

Global Const CURLOPT_POSTQUOTEAs Int = 10039

Global Const CURLOPT_PREQUOTEAs Int = 10093

Global Const CURLOPT_PRIVATEAs Int = 10103

Global Const CURLOPT_PROGRESSDATAAs Int = 10057

Global Const CURLOPT_PROGRESSFUNCTIONAs Int = 20056

Global Const CURLOPT_PROXYAs Int = 10004

   ... Snipp Snipp ...

I hope these valuesare correct.
Thanks for your help