curl tool referencing non-exported routines in libcurl.

From: John E. Malmberg <wb8tyw_at_qsl.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 00:45:12 -0500

As a sanity check on OpenVMS for building a libcurl shared image (.so or
.dll equivalent), I build the curl tool using the shared image instead
of statically loading the image.

When I try that, I am getting three undefined symbols as they are not
marked as CURL_EXPORT in any of the curl header files.

Curl_raw_equal,
Curl_raw_nequal,
curlx_nonlbock.

On HP OpenVMS as in Microsoft Windows, the symbols exported by a shared
image need to be specially declared when the shared image is built, I
find those symbols by using the CURL_EXTERN tag in the header files.

Is this a bug that these routines are not marked for CURL_EXPORT since
they are used externally to the library?

Regards,
-John
wb8tyw_at_qsl.network