Re: patch - Initial set of files for Curl on VMS using GNV toolkit.

From: John E. Malmberg <wb8tyw_at_qsl.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 07:48:45 -0500

On 7/24/2013 3:48 AM, Václav Zeman wrote:

> I suspect there are few or even no people here who can review anything
> OpenVMS related. It might take a while to get any reaction.

In the past 72 hours there have been 2 such reviews and commits for
OpenVMS specific code.

Unlike the other patches, the patch in this thread enables using the
same configure and make scripts as the other platforms on OpenVMS
instead of the using OpenVMS specific building scripts.

Bash 4.2.45 is now available for OpenVMS, but has not yet been formally
announced.

This is phase 1 of three phases, besides bug fixes.

Phase 2 is to get checked in the procedure for creating a shared libcurl
image on VMS.

Phase 3 is to get checked in the procedure for creating a installable
package on VMS.

I would like to see if I can get these into the 7.32 release.

Regards,
-John
wb8ytw_at_qsl.network