Question about proxying using curl

From: Howard <howard_at_renci.org>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2013 16:29:01 -0400

Hi all

I would like to use libcurl essentially to proxy an incoming
connection. I have a process that is sending my process a series of
buffers to be written and I want to use libcurl to write these buffers
to a single file on the other side of an http connection. It seems to me
that I need some way to have libcurl not close the connection in between
writes so I can assure that the file is written correctly on the other
side. The device I am writing to is an object store device with a
restful web interface, but the API does not include a provision to
extend a file. That's why I need to keep the connection open. Has
anyone done this or something similar? Is there example code around?

Thanks much
Howard

--
Howard Lander <mailto:howard_at_renci.org>
Senior Research Software Developer