How to get server certificate.

From: Umesha M S <umesha.margi_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 11:23:56 +0530

Hi

I am using libcURL to communicate to server. In my application we are using
HTTPS. Initially I got invalid certificate error. To solve this I have set
CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER and CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST to true and
CURLOPT_CAINFO to my local certificate path(<curentdir>\test.crt).

Now I have a doubt.

1) 1) The certificate I am using is going to expire after 1 year. After
that it will not work then how to get the latest certificate.

2) 2) I have written a sample in win32 to communicate to server then I
used WinINet API to communicate to server. It did not asked for
certificate. It communicated properly.

3) 3) Is there any way to get the certificate using libcURL from server?

Please suggest me to solve this error.