Re: [patch] Files for building VMS PCSI kits.

From: John E. Malmberg <wb8tyw_at_qsl.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2013 19:40:12 -0500

On 8/7/2013 5:32 AM, Yang Tse wrote:
>> 0001-Building_vms_pcsi_kit.patch.gz
>
> Pushed now.
>
> FYI: files compare_curl_source.com, curl_gnv_build_steps.txt and
> make_pcsi_curl_kit_name.com mention CVS checkouts and snapshots.

I did not realize that I had to explicitly add modified files to have
them included in the commit in git.

The curl_gnv_build_steps.txt was the wrong generation.

I modified make_pcsi_curl_kit_name.com and compare_curl_source.com to
remove the references to CVS.

The first patch has the missing and changed files.

The second patch fixes the file protections back to what they were
before the first patch.

On VMS it is normal for all files to have the execute bit set because it
has a different meaning than on Unix.

Regards,
-John
wb8tyw_at_qsl.network