Re: Windows "application was unable to start correctly"

From: Dustin Oprea <myselfasunder_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 18:50:56 -0400

I've already tried this, both making the project 32-bit and 64-bit. As
expected, it can't find the symbols when I make it 64-bit. So, presumably,
the DLL is 32-bit.

There was considerably more to the message than what was included below,
which is where I mentioned the above. Did it not come through?

Dustin