Re: Multi-handle hanging up immediately after creating FTP data socket (using GCD)

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2013 19:39:00 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 10 Aug 2013, Bill Doyle wrote:

> I forced it to register for both CURL_POLL_IN and CURL_POLL_OUT on all
> sockets, and the upload worked perfectly on the first try. So it does appear
> that libcurl is requesting the incorrect type when registering the data
> socket, for whatever reason.

Ah, very useful experiement and yes I agree it certainly seems like libcurl
doesn't tell you the correct action to monitor for, or possibly on the wrong
socket since it has two in the FTP case.

My initial guess is then that transfer.c:Curl_single_getsock() isn't good
enough for the FTP upload perform state...