libcurl not returning the response from custom search request

From: Alex McLellan <alex.mclellan_at_zephirlidar.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 09:16:08 +0100

Hi,

                I noticed that libcurl doesn't provide (via
CURLOPT_WRITEDATA or CURLOPT_WRITEFUNCTION) the response to custom
requests when performing SEARCH. I've fixed this is in two ways (and
provided two patches) using the current development branch from GitHub.

Patch 0001 is the minimal change required to get the response to the
"SEARCH" request, this has been tested and works.

Patch 0002 modifies the code so custom requests aren't handled like list
requests (which requires each expected response to be added). This has
been somewhat tested, I haven't tested STORE, SELECT and EXAMINE. I can
test this, if you think this patch is worthwhile.

Regards,

Alex McLellan
Software Engineer

ZephIR Lidar | Fairoaks Farm
Hollybush | Ledbury | HR8 1EU | UK

'ZephIR Lidar' is a registered trademark
of Zephir Ltd., a registered company
(SC177881) in Scotland. Our Registered
Office is The Greenhouse, Dalry,
Castle Douglas, DG7 3XS, UK.