Re: [Patch] transfer.c

From: Dennis Clarke <dclarke_at_blastwave.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 09:34:47 -0400

> On Tue, 20 Aug 2013, Gisle Vanem wrote:
>
> > A change in 'struct SessionHandle' broke the 'CURL_DOES_CONVERSIONS'
> > code in transfer.c:
>
> Thanks, pushed!

    Is there a place to get all the patch changes that happen after a release
similar to how we see patches to bash :

        http://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/bash/bash-4.2-patches/

Or does one need to simply pull from svn or git and then not really have a release
version with a very specific set of patches applied ?

I only ask because I have to report the release version of the library for a project
and I could say curl-7.32.0 or even curl-7.32.0_p07 but curl_git1377005824 won't
really make sense to anyone.

dc