how to implement chunk extensions

From: Inca R <incarose_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 22:30:57 -0700

Hi;
I need to implement chunk extensions when sending POST/PUT/DELETE requests
from my client using libcurl.
I realize that currently libcurl doesn't support it.
I was looking at the code and found that the write callback to get chunk
data rom the client application is in the transfer.c file.

Before I start doing any code or thinking, maybe someone else implement
this?
What will be the best way to implement ? Adding an new callback to get
chunk data an extension headers ?
One of the problems is that the library assumes there are no extensions,
and provides a buffer right after the chunk size space + CRLF ( 10 bytes )
and on return it adds the CRLF. If there is any extensions this will break.

Any suggestion will be welcome.

Inca