RE: libcurl and http2

From: Steve Holme <steve_holme_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 10:51:21 +0100

On Wed, 4 Sep 2013, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> I've pushed my initial in-preparation-for-http2 commits to git. More will
> follow as I proceed.

In case you haven't already noticed any HTTP tests that perform -0 on the command line are now failing as they seem to be defaulting to HTTP1.1 rather than HTTP1.0.

I appreciate that -0 has now become -00 (If I've read the code correctly) but We might want to consider maining -0 for backwards compatability in tool_getparam.c:991 by checking for a empty 'subletter' ;-)

Kind Regards

Steve