How to resume a paused download.

From: Md Kashif <mail_kashif_at_yahoo.co.in>
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2013 00:01:27 +0800 (SGT)

Hi,

I'm trying to implement a simple download manager application that supports Pause\ Resume functionality that can pause or resume download based on a button click from user.
As I see it I can pause my download by returning CURL_WRITEFUNC_PAUSE from my write function. But I'm wondering how would I resume my download back because the thread would just hang after returning CURL_WRITEFUNC_PAUSE.
Since I cannot call curl_easy_pause() from another thread how do I resume the download?

Thanks.