HTTP NTLM user authentication

From: Václav Zeman <vhaisman_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 19:08:25 +0200

Hi.

We are trying to use libcurl to do POST requests with SOAP payload. We
are using libcurl 7.18.0 and we have tested the same code against IIS
server with Basic authentication enabled. Now we have turned on NTLM as
well and we are seeing that our client is not able to authenticate. I am
attaching (anonymized) log file of one session that shows how it cycles
the requests and dies after 16 attempts (limit set up by our code).

I realize that the libcurl version we are using is old.

I would like to know if this is a know bug in older libcurl or if this
can be caused by our code and the way we set up libcurl?

--
VZ