RE: Windows autobuilds broken since df69440d05f1133a9053e19a9bf576c8b13514b9

From: Steve Holme <steve_holme_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 07:24:32 +0100

On Mon, 16 Sep 2013, Guenter wrote:

> somehow the commit df69440d05f1133a9053e19a9bf576c8b13514b9
> broke the Windows autobuilds; ATM I'm a bit clueless why the
> compiler breaks only for Windows builds while other platforms work fine
> please take a look at it - some other eyes or minds may have an idea -
hopefully ...

I managed to get my own local Windows builds working with the fixes I posted
in commit c243d45aadb502301e but the remaining error has me flummoxed
somewhat.

I did wonder if this was a problem was with the "interface" parameter in
Curl_set_dns_interface(), which then clashes with something declared in a
MinGW header file, as I can't really see anything else wrong - but without
access to a MinGW environment I didn't want to randomly committing possible
fixes.

Anyone else have any thoughts?

Kind Regards

Steve