"CURLOPT_INTERFACE"

From: Joshua Rogers <megamansec_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 05:11:53 +1000

Hi,

I'm using Apache2 and Fcgid, and using cUrl.

I'm using "CURLOPT_INTERFACE" to alternate between IPs, but it appears
to kind of.. "crash" after awhile.

After X amount of minutes of constantly going to a bunch of websites,
etc. it just stops.
In the browser, it just keeps on loading forever, with no more output.
Even if I restart it and only use that one interface - it doesn't work.
I have to either have to exclude that one interface, or wait an hour or
something like that..

Whilst it isn't working in PHP, it's working fine using the commandline
curl --interface, and on other programs..

I'm kind of at a stump to what could be happening..
Has anybody had a similar situation to this before?

This is the 'basic code' for what I'm doing and how I'm doing it...
    if($num == 8) {
            $num = "1";
        }
            $ipl = "eth0:$num";

    curl_setopt($process, CURLOPT_INTERFACE, $ipl);

And I've got eth0:1 - eth0:7 set up..

Thanks

--
*Joshua Rogers* - gpg pubkey