Re: Curl_readrewind and form data

From: Joshua Kwan <jkwan_at_vmware.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 06:28:58 -0700 (PDT)

Hey Daniel,

> Hi again Joshua! My scripts tell me it was 3+ years ago since your
> previous
> appareance here! =)

Yup. I'm actually sending this on behalf of someone who is helping maintain the cURL-using code that I used to work on at that time. :)

> The oversight was that I didn't consider the CURLFORM_STREAM case and
> the need
> to rewind that as well.

> Would it work for you with calling the seekfunction for this?

That sounds perfect. Do you need me to come up with a patch? I wasn't quite sure how to detect the use of CURLFORM_STREAM all the way out in transfer.c. Seems like a new toplevel flag might be needed.

Thanks!
-Josh