RE: Regarding help on libcurl POST request

From: Yehezkel Horowitz <horowity_at_checkpoint.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 14:07:46 +0000

>We have a HTTP server , which is allowing connection through a PROXY server, how we found out is , whenever we connected through http proxy it is giving successful response.
>When we are trying to connect through directly , it is giving 404 not found of that URL, but we don't want to connect through PROXY.

This sounds like server side restriction which allow only connections from the PROXY server.
If this is the case, there is nothing you can do from the client side (libcurl is a client) to fix this.

Please send debug_function (http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/curl_easy_setopt.html#CURLOPTDEBUGFUNCTION) output of your attempts so we can better understand your exact problem.

HTH

Yehezkel Horowitz